posted on January 18, 2019 10:28
Alvin Products now offers rubber in a can which is a ready-to-use aerosol can with hundreds of uses.
Rubber in a can is a flexable sealant that can be used on any clean, dry rigid surface.
· Rubberized coating/sealant –watertight, flexible
· Easy to use aerosol spray can
· Resists moisture, seepage, leaks, weather, salt, dirt
· Will not crack, peel or chip in hot or cold temperatures
· Coats, seals, protects
· Long lasting, durable
· Adheres to any metal, concrete/asphalt, rigid plastic surface
· Paintable, non-sagging formulation
· No minimum order
USES: gutters, downspouts, roofs, skylights, duct work, planters, pvc pipes, flashings, driveways, chimneys, bird baths, cars, buses, weld joints, HVAC equipment, RVs/motor homes, fenders, underbodies, wheel wells, gas tanks, truck beds, foundations, AC drip pans, pipes, window leaks, patios, boats, fountains, outdoor ponds, pools…